[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OT: Linux dist. comparible to m0n0BSD?
 Date:  Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:55:57 -0500
<OffTopic>
Anyone out there know of a Linux distribution that is comparable to the
fine work Manual has done putting together m0n0BSD (on which m0n0wall is
based)?  A while back I saw a few distributions that may fit the bill,
but I can't find that information now, and starting from scratch looking
through Linux distributions is a bit daunting at the moment.  Thought
maybe someone here has maybe messed with a mini-Linux on Soekris...?
</OffTopic>

Thanks!
chris