[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Damian" <druiz at rochman dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ipsec between two opt1 lans
 Date:  Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:27:26 +0200
Hello, i have the tunnels running and it's ok.
I did some changes to my original schema.
I have turned on the 'advanced nat' setting in order to (i think) deactivate
nat in wan.
I replace the lan interfaces with wan interfaces (as Chris hinted) and set
the WAN GW to ciscos Ips.
I setup three tunnels as stated in the Ipsec chapter of the m0n0 docbook,
and changed the tunnels endpoint to wan.

Now, i can access to any host in any network between all the host, and can
filter the traffic between networks with the fw rules.

Thanks guys!!