[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OT: Linux dist. comparible to m0n0BSD?
 Date:  Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:12:49 +0200
Hi Chris!

Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2005, 20:55 -0500 schrieb Chris Olive:
> through Linux distributions is a bit daunting at the moment.  Thought
> maybe someone here has maybe messed with a mini-Linux on Soekris...?

Looking for a Firewall distribution? IPCop should run very well on
Soekris/WRAP HW, booting from CF, Microdrive or harddisk.

Searching for a wireless AP solution and you can pass on the GUI?
Then take a look at pebbles [2].

Ciao ...

[1] http://www.ipcop.org
[2] http://www.nycwireless.net/pebble/

 copyleft(c) by |           We are Pentium of Borg. Division is
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     futile. You will be approximated. (seen in