[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  n/a n/a <soupseller at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  speedtouch 510 problem
 Date:  Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:46:46 +0200
Hi guys!

I want to use the speedtouch 510 ethernet modem on monowall, but i
dont know how it works. my isp is telekom austria so i have to use
pptp, right?. the functions of the speedtouch are limited by the
provider, i have pimped it to a full router, but there is no
"dail-on-demand" function, so i think its better to connect via
monowall. hardware runs perfect. i have deactivated dhcp and dns at
the modem and tried to connect over pptp but it dont works...this suxx
as much as my english.
maybe anyone of the gurus can help me