[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] using windows 2003 server radius with m0n0
 Date:  Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:23:42 -0400
Steve,

I've had this working before without any issues, so it is certainly
possible. It did not require any special hacks.

Instead of giving a full walk-through on how to do it, tell me the error
that you're getting. By default I believe that Server 2003 does not
accept the encryption (or lack of?) that m0n0wall uses for radius. You
might have to tell it to accept everything, including no encryption, and
see how that works. From there you can start tightening things up.

Regards,
Josh Simoneau