[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_G=FCdel?= <me at blaue0 dot net>, "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Where to buy 'old' WRAP boards?
 Date:  Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:25:59 +0200
Why do you want the old D version? I have 10 of the new E's and they work pretty fine. They even
boot up faster. A m0n0 1.2b3 is booting up in about 20 seconds including the client to get his ip by
dhcp from it. I guess this comes from the new IDE-DMA-access-feature.

Have you made any bad experiences with the E's?

Regards,
Holger Bauer