[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Imre Ispanovits <iimre at vnet dot hu>
 To:  MonoWall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  pptp on wifi subnet
 Date:  Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:19:04 +0200
Hi,
I'm trying to set up a wireless subnet on my opt1 interface, securing with
pptp, until now without success. I have set it up in the same way as I did with
remote pptp connections, as it is described in the docbook.
My setup:

LAN: 10.0.0.0/25

OPT: 10.0.0.128/25 (on that now is an 11Mb AP connected, which I want to change
with a 54Mb atheros card)
On the OPT1 DHCP enabled, and it provides only reserved ip's by mac adress.
(but it is the same if I use fix ip's)

WAN: ppoe

pptp server 10.0.0.99
remote range: 10.0.0.80/28

The connection is O.K. without pptp, but if I enable pptp, it connects fine,
receives the ip from opt1, but then,  when the pptp connection starts,
it times-out. Nothing appears in log file. I've tried from a W2K notebook and
from a TungstenC pda.
What do I wrong?
Best regards

Imre Ispanovits