 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP from opt1/wlan
 Date:  Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:52:26 +0200
Hi!

I'm trying to connect via pptp to my monowall from my wlan. Currently
the wlan it sealed completely off from the outside world, but I'd like
to be able to connect to my router and further on to my LAN and WAN via
pptp-VPN.

Right now my borrowed win-xp laptop reports error 800 when connecting
via vlan.

I have a firewall rule of
> * 	WAN address 	* 	10.10.2.1 	* 	Direkte adgang til routeren
on the WLAN tab

Any ideas?

TIA