[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Jack Mayhew <Jack at jmayhew dot vineyard dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC trouble between Monowall and FreeBSD 5.3
 Date:  Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:59:58 -0400
I tried RTFM and much Googling, but we are still stuck.

Both machines report established SAD, however, the Monowall (Soekris,
1.2b7) does not show a route for the remote subnet and there is no gif
interface (on the Monowall) showing up for the tunnel (does Monowall not
use a gif interface?).

Are we missing something on the Monowall config?

     (remote-gateway and pre-shared-key have been sanitized)

Also, is there any way to use a x509 certificate for Phase 1 identification?

BTW, been using Monowall for almost a year as a general firewall at home
with virtually no issues - very stable!