[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <newmedia42 at excite dot com>
 Cc:  <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Problem with multiple SIP devices behind Mono
 Date:  Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:50:06 +0200
Use a download mirror of your choice but don't click to finally download the file. Instead copy the
linkadress of the latest beta to your adressfield in your browser and change the ..1.2b7... to
...1.2b3...

Regards,
Holger Bauer

From: Chris Buechler [mailto: cbuechler at gmail dot com]

To: newmedia42 at excite dot com

     Cc: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:40:44 -0400

Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with mult
iple SIP devices behind Mono

On 4/26/05, NewMedia42 <newmedia42 at excite dot com> wrote:<br>> <br>> Just an update - the problem is
definitely in Mono; I swapped it out with a DLink DI-604, and all of the SIP devices are working
correctly.<br>> <br>> I ins
talled one of the SIP phones on a hub and monitored it using ethereal, and it is sending out the SIP
requests, but no response comes back.  According to Mono's firewall log, nothing is getting
filtered.  What it looks like is there is some limit or issue
related to concurrent UDP sessions; maybe something in the order of 5 or 6 are allowed before it
discards other devices.  It also seems to be keeping state, since if I reboot all the devices, the
same 5 or 6 will work again, but none of the others do.  I
should point out that on the DLink, all the devices work flawlessly, and nothing else on the network
insight to offer (never used SIP behind m0n0), but a<
br>suggestion at least.  Does the same thing happen on 1.11, or
unsubscribe, e-mail: m0n0wall dash unsubscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch<br>For additional commands, e-m
ail: m0n0wall dash help at lists dot m0n0 dot ch<br><br>

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit