[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mikael Bohlin <Mikael dot Bohlin at se dot flextronics dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem(s) with 1.2b7
 Date:  Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:03:03 +0200
I've seen this problem a long time now.

When you have enabled the "Popup logout window", wich you have since it
cannot be disabled curently :-), the Monowall is sending something more then
just an ordinary HTTP Get request to the original requested page.
I also get a blank page if I enable the logout windows, but if I do a
refresh on that blank window the requested page will show the way it should.

Don't know exactly what type of info it is sending, but I guess it is
posting info about requested URL or such.
Maybe someone in the Monowall Team can help us with this issue...

/ M