[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Davis" <richard at bizsyscon dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Spoofmac command
 Date:  Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:53:41 -0500
I need some help with this command.  I have searched the web and the
FAQ(and I might have missed it).  First I know it goes in the interface
section of the config.xml file.  I've seen it listed as a single line
item in the config.xml file(on many google searches).  I can edit the
config.xml file but what I don't understand is how I assign the MAC
address I need and the format for the command.

If anyone would send me a sample config.xml file that has the command
used I would be grateful.  I have a Nokia 220 and 330 that reports all
"f's" for their MAC's and I need to get the software to report a useable
MAC.

Thanks in advance!

Richard Davis
richard at bizsyscon dot com