[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sunil arora <arora dot sunil at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  php script with argc and argv on m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:51:46 +0530
I want to invoke a php script with some arguments but i am unable to do so.
even i made changes to php.ini file and did the following
register_argc_argv=On  ( i hope it looks good)
but it still cant recognize any argc or argv varibles.

I would also like to add why am i doing this,  I have written a small
server program which handles a trigger for a user deletion from the
current captive portal userlist. For user deletion i am using a php
script which takes "user_name" as an argument. This Server program
invokes that php script with an argument "user_name" whenever the
trigger for user deletion arrives.

I tried it on  exec.php page also but same results.

Any idea wht may be the problem ?

-sunil