[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Humberto_J=FAnior?= <humbertojunior at jpa dot neoline dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Limit
 Date:  Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:03:42 -0400
> Can i increase the PPTP 16 users limit to 200 for example ?
>
> anyone can help me?
>
> thanks.
>
> p.s. i've tried using the custom image from
> http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=19 but don't work.

Which one doesn't work?  I haven't tested any of those images, but I
know the 50 user limit images do work (or I've been told so by more
than one person).

mpd might not like that many potential simultaneous connections, I'm
not sure.  I can try out the 200 limit image and see how/if it works,
if that's what you tried.

-Chris