[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall set up ?
 Date:  Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:23:25 -0400
On 4/24/05, Nicolas Moffa <nicolas dot moffa at free dot fr> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
>   Web
> Router
> m0n0wall
>   LAN
>    ---- RADIUS
>    ---- Access Point ))))) Computers
>    -
>
> I would want to know if it will be possible to set up m0n0wall like the
> top ? If not, what changes can I make ?

That's possible.  What are you attempting to accomplish, captive
portal?  In that situation, you would have to either exclude all your
LAN machines from captive portal, or they would also be required to
authenticate.  Ideally you should put the access point on a third
interface and run captive portal there.  it'd work just as well that
way, and then you also protect your LAN from wireless clients.

-Chris