[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Uli Wachowitz" <uli at wach dash o dash witz dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Syslogd Help
 Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:01:07 +0200
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:18:45 -0400, gary wrote
> I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick rundown of how to setup
> syslogd to log from m0n0 to a computer on my network. I have a
> freebsd box

I don't know about FreeBSD but with Linux all you have to do is to start the
'syslogd' on your logging server with the option '-r'.
Tell M0n0wall wich host to use for logging. That's it.

Uli

--
Prayers have no place in school, just as facts
have no place in religion! --The Simpsons