[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Charlie Barker" <CharlieBarker at RedlineSoftware dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple MGCP devices behind m0n0
 Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:45:18 +0100
We are trialing Inclarity's VOIP solution which uses MGCP. Our reseller has
supplied some swiss voice IP10's. At the moment we have them directly
exposed to the web but are being told by the reseller that we can have
multiple phones behind a nat router like m0n0wall, by using PAT. Is he
talking nonsense or this theoretically possible? When I quizzed him about
how this would work he said it works on MAC Addresses and UDP! Anyone got
any thoughts on this?