[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wade Carpenter <wade at webfootcustomcalls dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DLink DWL-G520 - any info?
 Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:55:50 -0600
Well a bit confused...
found another machine to try things on that had a MB taht wouls handle
the 32bit 2.2 PCI
Doesnt see the DWL-G520...
So, I guess back to the drawing board... the only thing I wonder... is
either what to name it since its not found under the auto detect, or how
would one "apply a link" so that it would find the wifi card...  I guess
my ignorance is still a flowing.  I read through a lot of the
documentation and never saw reference to the wifi name...  nor how one
would establish a link when setting up, like you do with the wired
cable, plugging in a cable and it detects...  Im guessing Im just
missing something obvious.

Again sorry for the not so technical questions.

Wade