[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Andrew Cotter <andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] what reader of Compactflash
 Date:  Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:54:34 -0400
I got mine off ebay.  0.99 cents plus $10 shipping
you can also goto http://monoprice.com
Part number # ADIDE2CF adapter
This particular reader replaces a IDE hard drive.
You plug this device right in the IDE slot of the mother board. No cables.
They also have many other types. Just type "cf reader" in the search box.

Though, I like the idea of using a USB to CF reader for initially
creating the imaged CF card.

http://mach5products.com/ has a nice looking 5-1/4 drive bay reader
I'd like to have...but I'm too cheap right now.

- don