[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP Blocked
 Date:  Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:35:15 -0400
I've worked on this for about 2 weeks now.  I had the pptp working
from my home system to the office for a week.  I changed to 1.2b7 for
the features.  Both are using monowall routers.  I can connect to the
office system using VNC, MySql connection, HTTP to my webserver, and
to Webmin on my Linux box.  After I try to connect the Firewall log
shows that the connection to port 1723 was blocked.  I am using 1.2b7
with a CF at the office.  Yesterday I reformatted the CF, reinstalled
1.2b7 and hand entered all the rules, PPTP entries.  From the Status
Page:

10:24:46.138858 ng0 @0:17 b 68.xxx.217.111,31846 -> 68.78.xx.251,1723
PR tcp len 20 48 -S IN

From Ipfstat-nio
@17 block in log quick on ng0 from any to any head 200

From the above it looks to me like the rule @17 is blocking and just
what is ng0?  And how can I make this work?  Go to 1.11?

Thanks
Ed