[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  My List Mail <mylistmail at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OT: senao firmwares with 14 channels
 Date:  Sun, 1 May 2005 01:24:43 +0800
i have an old europe firmware with 14 channels enabled.
so maybe anyone can suggest where to look for it.

senao dont have japanese site.
maybe a hack to the firmware will enable the 14 channels.

having a 14 channelsin a country with upto 11 channels only
will give you the freedom to use that frequency, hidden from
public using 11 channels clients.