[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul" <paul at audiosamples dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo
 Date:  Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:36:34 +0100
Hi,

I know that this has already been asked, but no replies have been made - so
am hunting around for a possible cause/resolution for this error message
that monowall is producing in its system logs.
The modem I am using is a D-Link DSL-300T DSL modem. When I connect a PC
directly to it there is no problem. The WAN IP address is assigned to the
NIC without trouble. However monowall produces the following error messages:

Kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for aa.bb.cc.ddrt
Kernel: arplookup aa.bb.cc.dd failed: host is not on local network

Would appreciate any ideas,

Regards

Paul