[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Scott D Friedemann <scott at friedemann dot us>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  FreeBSD pptpclient
 Date:  Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:04:45 -0500
I am able to connect to a m0n0wall v.1.11 PPTP server using pptpclient
running on FreeBSD 5.3, but I cannot interact with any machines behind
the m0n0wall.

   FreeBSD client <--> Internet <--> m0n0wall <--> target computer
              ^---can connect to here --^            ^
              ^---cannot connect to here ------------^

Here is my ppp.conf

  set authname xxxxxxx
  set authkey xxxxxxxxxx
  set timeout 0
  set ifaddr 0 0
  add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/16 HISADDR
  alias enable yes

This config works to connect to a Windows PPTP server.  Do I need
something different to connect to a m0n0wall PPTP server?

(BTW, I can connect through the m0n0wall with a Windows PPTP client.)

Thanks,

Scott