[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0m0 <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] comparation between netgear FVS338 vs. monowall
 Date:  Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:21:00 -0400
m0n0wall has the capability to evolve. you can start out with
inexpensive hardware of most any configuration and move up if needed.

as for 50 vpn clients. What kind of performance would you get with 50
vpn clients simultaneously connected with a 266mhz processor.

I have used several soho routers with GUI front-ends. m0n0wall is the
best...IMHO

- Don