[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] record flashcard image
 Date:  Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:44:10 -0400
On 4/30/05, sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com> wrote:
> IDE to Flash connector
>
> dont use USB connectors - they usually mess things up.

USB ones are the only ones I've ever used and they work fine for me.
I can even boot up my live installer CD on a laptop with a USB CF
writer and write cards.  Always has worked fine.

I have a "LinkXcel" brand connector, item number CR-216A (4 in 1),
that works fine (can't find any place that sells it, it was super
cheap, I don't remember where I got it).

Also have a SanDisk ImageMate 12 in 1 that works great.
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=sandisk+imagemate&btnG=Search+Froogle

-Chris