[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "NewMedia42" <newmedia42 at excite dot com>
 To:  adrianeli at gmail dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with multiple SIP devices behind Mono
 Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:06:20 -0400 (EDT)
It depends on which Asterisk package you're using - I'm actually using AstLinux, which also works on
the net4801 and does everything off of compact flash - very cool.  What it does lack is the simple
UI for managing NAT rules, etc.  Ultimately I may end up running AstLinux on the Soekris instead of
Mono, but I'd rather find out why a $60 DLink box can do it and Mono can't.  Normally Mono is my
generic recommendation for higher performance router, but I think more and more people will be doing
SIP in the future, so I'd like to see this at least identified and hopefully even resolved.