[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Blocked
 Date:  Sun, 1 May 2005 23:09:28 -0400
Hi Chris
It seems that the M0n0wall at my office has crashed.  I put together a
net4501 today and was going to install it in the morning.  I had
thought about putting 1.11 on it for now.  Only becuase 1.2 is a beta.
 Is there any possible way hardware could cause this?  I am using two
Realtec PCI cards on a 166 Pentium with 96 meg of memory, with a CF to
IDE adapter.  I have had this crash before over the weekend.  I don't
know if I am hitting some type of timer on the PC or not, but it is
history, and we'll go from there with the Net4501.  I'll keep you
posted.

Thanks
Ed