[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Guhl <pgnews at siconline dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Packets blocked for seemingly no reason
 Date:  Mon, 02 May 2005 10:21:50 +0200
On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 23:14 -0500, Zach Lowry wrote:
> I am having some packets blocked when I have allow rules that should
> cover them. For instance:

I got such a behaviour when the netmask on my LAN-Interface was wrong.
The webinterface (at least in Opera) automatically sets it to "16" when
changing the IP (was quite a nasty experience when I set up m0n0wall on
a temporary IP and just wanted to switch it to the live IP in the
evening ...)

Regards
   Peter

--