[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing different nets through an IPSEC-Tunnel (m0n0wall 1.11)
 Date:  Mon, 02 May 2005 19:28:14 +0200
Am Montag, den 02.05.2005, 19:04 +0200 schrieb Peter Guhl:
> OK... without GUI it's possible? Then I should probably study the
> advanced features.

Take a look at the mailing list archive and search for:
"Site to Site IPSEC VPN with multiple LAN Subnets on one side."
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_threads&actionargs[]=200504#%
2Farchive%2F160%2F24

> Hmm, how? At our current setup we have big trouble since all those
> tunnels have the same start- and endpoint. But in the centre there's no
> m0n0wall but a FreeBSD-Box running racoon - configurated manually.

Just configure the center side identically to m0n0.

> We could definitely use it! There are 11 m0n0walls in this particular
> network... if we get ipsec to work they will stay otherwise the customer
> will probably make us eat them for lunch :-(

Since you aren't the first one asking for this, it might be worth a try
asking for it on the development list.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           > 1. is qmail as secure as they say?  Depends
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     on what they were saying, but most likely yes.