[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Blake <bmagic at cccwireless dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Allow it ALL
 Date:  Mon, 02 May 2005 17:56:48 -0500
Hey everyone,

I am new to m0n0wall and I am trying to something that I think is very
simple. I have an existing network with a firewall and all the rules are
managed elsewhere. I am using this software on a unit that has three
interfaces. One Ethernet and two wireless radios. I want the m0n0wall to
let all traffic pass through from LAN to both radios as needed. I want
one radio which is 802.11a to be a backhaul to another radio with
similar settings. I want the 11b radio to be available to clients and
pass traffic unfiltered over to the LAN. DHCP and everything is setup
already on the ethernet side.

Surely this is something easy. I have setup all three interfaces to
allow all and any traffic under firewall rules from the webGUI.
Obviously there are still problems or else I wouldn't be writing this email.

any suggs?

-Blake-