[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re[2]: [m0n0wall] DWL-G520, anyone else have one to tinker with?
 Date:  Tue, 3 May 2005 12:13:08 +0300
Wade,

I'm downloading 1.2b7 now and will try the DLink-G520 tonight.
Will write up my experiences if you are still interested.

Kerem Erciyes (k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it)
IT Sorumlusu
ISMACO Amsterdam BV (+90 216 394 00 00)
Ermenegildo Zegna Butik (+90 212 291 10 24)

This message is OpenPGP Signed and content and
identity of the sender can be verified with a
pulic PGP key of the sender. Public PGP key
can be obtained upon request.