[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Peter Andersson <peter at wedoweb dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] kernel vr0: watchdog timeout
 Date:  Tue, 3 May 2005 08:56:41 -0400
I saw this problem too, because of the NIC I was using.

Netgear FA310Tx is unsupported in FreeBSD 5+. Problem with driver. The
error would come and go.

I switched to DLink DFE-530TX+, the error went away immediately.

If using 1.2b7 which is a 5+ version of FreeBSD, check to make sure
your NIC is supported hardware.

- Don