[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gaudin Vincent" <vgaudin at monalisa dot fr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  proxy via vpn ?
 Date:  Mon, 2 May 2005 12:36:42 +0200
Actually we are trying to use monowall with both vpn and a captive
portail
but unsuccessfully surfing through a remote proxy

Lan 1 : captive portal
Wan : adsl
Lan 2 : private lan

The  vpn connect the lan2 with a remote lan where there is a proxy
server.

The vpn works correctly
A pc on the lan2 can ping the proxy (so the vpn works well)
And all the firewall rules are open.

But impossible to surf through the remote proxy on internet.
The 3131 port is used by the proxy.

So what should I do to configure correctly monowall ?
Should I do something that I miss ? or don't understand ?

Thanks by advance for the help.

vincent