[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal Logout 1.2b7
 Date:  Tue, 3 May 2005 14:43:04 -0500
We are trying to get the captive portal to work on beta 1.2b7. Login works
like a charme, Radius accounting starts, etc. But the user gets redirected to
a no data error. No popup window appears. AFIU monowall should listen on port
8001 to receive a terminate session request. netstat on exec.php won't show
this port actice, calling port 8000 shows the login page but user stays
connected. We only can diconnect users using the administrative interface of
monowall.

Did anybody on this list have success with the captive portal? Any hint is
appreciated !

Thanks a lot

Enrique

--