[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Scott Hanson <shanson at shcon dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  mini_httpd crash in 1.11
 Date:  Wed, 04 May 2005 14:06:59 +0200
Hello,

The past two weeks I've experienced mini_httpd crashes with m0n0wall
1.1/1.11. At first I was using the ssh-shellpack-generic-pc-1.1.img from
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fredmol/m0n0/, so I blamed it on the non-standard
image and reverted to the stock generic-pc-1.11.img. But now it's
crashed again... and without dropbear I can't login with ssh to restart it.

The web interface was running with https, and I accessed it with
Firefox/Mac OSX through a localhost port tunneled through ssh to our LAN
network.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Regards,
Scott Hanson
shanson at shcon dot com