[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Scott Hanson <shanson at shcon dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: mini_httpd crash in 1.11
 Date:  Wed, 04 May 2005 14:40:07 +0200
Scott Hanson wrote:
> The past two weeks I've experienced mini_httpd crashes with m0n0wall
> 1.1/1.11. At first I was using the ssh-shellpack-generic-pc-1.1.img from
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~fredmol/m0n0/, so I blamed it on the non-standard
> image and reverted to the stock generic-pc-1.11.img. But now it's
> crashed again... and without dropbear I can't login with ssh to restart it.
>
> The web interface was running with https, and I accessed it with
> Firefox/Mac OSX through a localhost port tunneled through ssh to our LAN
> network.

To follow up to myself, I just confirmed the behavior on a local box,
browsing from my Powerbook through a ssh tunnel.

Thinking back, this has only been happened since I upgraded OS X to 10.4
over the weekend, so it could very well be a bug in "Tiger". For now,
I'll just quit using the ssh tunnel.

Scott