[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holck <cholck at malling dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b7 generic-pc hangs
 Date:  Wed, 04 May 2005 16:51:42 +0200
Hi,

I have recently (tried to) upgrade til 1.2b7 on  a fairly ordinary
setup, however after upgrade, the system hangs/freezes after some time
(less than one hour, sometimes only after few minutes) and only hard
power reset works, logs are forwarded to remote syslog, and there is no
indication of the reason.
System has been running 1.2b3 for month without stability problems.
Are the 1.2b7 version more cpu-demanding? so it could be a thermal issue?
Anyone have expierienced something like this?

I'm now back to 1.2b3 which is running stable ;-(

Hw setup: 120MHz Pentium, 48Mb, 32Mb CF card as hd. 3 Realtek standard
netcards

regards
Carsten Holck

--