[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steven McCoy <fnjordy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  bidirection routing with OpenVPN?
 Date:  Thu, 5 May 2005 00:12:24 +0800
I have m0n0wall configured as an OpenVPN server, I have a OpenVPN server on
Linux connecting and performing nat / routing so that the client's networks
can access the networks inside the OpenVPN server.

Now I want to allow the networks inside the OpenVPN server access to the
OpenVPN client's networks. It appears the only way to do this is to
configure a "-client-connect" script on the server to modify the nat /
routing rules when the client connects.

Is there plans to support this method? How would I go about setting this up?

I guess I need to setup nat masquerading on the new tun device, and then add
a static route for the clients networks to the vpn gateway?

Thanks

--
Steve-o