[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul" <paul at audiosamples dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo
 Date:  Wed, 4 May 2005 18:32:08 +0100
I have got it working by giving monowall a static WAN IP of 192.168.1.2 with
it's gateway being the modem at 192.168.1.1, however I would love to bind
the external IP of 81.23.45.67 to the WAN of monowall.
The modem has very little in terms of configuring the WAN.
What confuses me is the way that a Windows PC has no difficulty accepting
the WAN IP to the NIC.

Thanks again

Paul