[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Guhl <pgnews at siconline dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Solved: Re: [m0n0wall] Routing different nets through an IPSEC-Tunnel (m0n0wall 1.11)
 Date:  Wed, 04 May 2005 20:59:51 +0200
Hi all

Just wanted to inform you that I made it work. There has to be a policy
for every network. In m0n0wal this is very simply done by producing a
couple of tunnel entries each pointing to one of those nets (either
"local subnet" or "remote subnet" - depends which side you are at).

In "normal FreeBSD" it's done quite the same way; only one tunnel device
(gif in my case) and two "spdadd"-lines for each net.

Regards
     Peter

--
Peter Guhl <pgnews at siconline dot ch>