[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nans Delrieu <delrieu dot nans at laposte dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Spoofing max adresses
 Date:  Wed, 04 May 2005 21:40:13 +0200
Lots of captive portal use mac adress after authentification. Afeter

adress is good.

For exemple, if someone (called A) want to connect to the local network,
he gives his login and password.
Then, the captive portal authorize this person if the login and the
pasword is good. But after authentification , if a malintentioned person
B take the MAC adress of the personn A, the captive portal let person B
surf on the web ???  it's a big problem ? how to resove that ??

I don't speak very well english
Regards

Nans