[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jon Alegria Esarte" <ialegria at tecnicia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problem with monowall and dns.
 Date:  Thu, 5 May 2005 12:46:22 +0200
Hi,
I have a problem with my monowall firewall, my dns and my domain server (NT and 2003).
I have a monowall that separates four subnets; one of them is the dmz, other is the wan. The other
two is where i have the problem.
In subnet 192.168.102.0 i have a PC (w2000), that i want to insert in a domain. The server domain is
in subnet 192.168.100.0. When I try to put it in the authority, it makes me an error. The mistake is
that they are absent rules of type A in the DNS, but i think dns is ok.
In the monowall i give access to port 137, making a nat rule, but it don't run.
Have you any idea?
thanks.