[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Azzarello <lee dot azzarello at ps dash solved dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bidirection routing with OpenVPN?
 Date:  Thu, 05 May 2005 11:55:23 -0400
On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 00:12 +0800, Steven McCoy wrote:
> I have m0n0wall configured as an OpenVPN server, I have a OpenVPN server on
> Linux connecting and performing nat / routing so that the client's networks
> can access the networks inside the OpenVPN server.

I believe OpenVPN is something specific to Linux, no? m0n0wall uses the
standard FreeBSD VPN components.

It sounds like you are refering to creating two VPN endpoints for two
private networks and passing traffic to each? This sounds like a common
VPN scenaraio, which is very simple to configure with m0n0wall. It would
look like this:

network A (192.168.1.0/24)--> m0n0wall --> internet <-- OpenVPN <--
network B (192.168.2.0/24)

And you'd like each private subnet to pass traffic to the other?

-lee