[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Ros=E1rio?= <carlos dot rosario at netcabo dot pt>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless Access Point with M0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 5 May 2005 17:20:00 +0100
Has anyone developed somenthing m0n0(BSD or Wall) based only with wireless
options?
This would be a great project. I've been looking at the documentation and
the hackers guide of m0n0BSD and try to start this project, but I'm not a
BSD expert and I also got the thought that those docs were a bit outdated,
but they are a nice start. Does anyone has a 5.x FreeBSD based m0n0BSD?

Thanks