[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christophe De Coninck <god8y at rds dash clan dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] IPSEC tunnel questions
 Date:  Thu, 05 May 2005 19:29:37 +0200
Hey,
Soon I will have a second m0n0wall in another building in the city and I
was wondering if I can combine the two m0n0wall together trough an ipsec
tunnel, I'm sure this part will work, but the next things I want might
be a bit hard or unrealisable: I want to surf trough the internet of the
m0n0wall from the building itself (not going through the tunnel for
surfing) and I was also wondering if it would be possible when using the
tunnel to acces the whole internal network behind the m0n0wall.

if there's something missing to answer my questions, just ask what you
want and I will be willing to answer them as soon as I can.

greets
--

Christophe De Coninck | Zarek K

http://www.zarekk.be
mailto: info at zarekk dot be mailto: god8y at rds dash clan dot be