[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas T <daretospam at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Dr. Daniel Loomis" <drloomis at cox dash internet dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] soekris boards on eBay
 Date:  Thu, 5 May 2005 20:48:43 -0700
Thanks for the tip, I saw that auction, was interested, but noticed
that there was only one lan port on the board in the picture.  It
appears that the seller is trickling out their supply to further
inflate the prices, since they were going for less than $70.  $20
shipping without stating upfront is outrageous.