[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Allowing 1 IP thru captive portal?
 Date:  Fri, 6 May 2005 14:54:38 -0400
This may have been asked before but I could not find it.

How can I get users to be able to get and post information to an IP on the
outside wan prior to being authenticated?

I want to be able to link to graphics on our website to make a signin page
and they have to be able to post to the same server before they can
authenticate also.  I assume there is somewhere I can add a firewall rule to
make this happen but I do not know where.

Best Regards,

Bryan Catlin