[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Linda & Vincent <vincent at vanderlocht dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  atheros card and 1.2b7
 Date:  Sat, 7 May 2005 15:51:27 +0200
Hi,

I've been trying to get my wireless connection up and running.
I've installed a atheros card which is recognised and set it to OPT2.

I've set the OPT2 interface to hostap mode and inserted all data
required incl. wep key.
the network could not be found, so i've used the /exec.php page to run
a few ifconfig commands to get it up and running.

Now I can find the network from all clients, but no one can connect.
Also I've entered into the firewall rules that all communication is
allowed.

could someone help me with it.

grtz,
Vincent