[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RoboK" <mono at centrum dot sk>
 To:  <bmagic at cccwireless dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Gotta be a Solution!!!
 Date:  Sat, 07 May 2005 20:26:48 +0200
I`v observe the some thong. Brodge Opt1 with WAN works. But bridge OPT1 with LAN don`t work.

The another issue im configuration OPT1 bridge to WAN is, that as wireless client associated on OPT1
I am unable open MONOWALL web gui on IP WAN interface, but ! WAN interface from wireless client is
able to PING.
??????