[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Gotta be a Solution!!!
 Date:  Sun, 8 May 2005 20:09:37 -0400
On 5/7/05, Blake <bmagic at cccwireless dot net> wrote:
> I am using 1.27b. I have noticed that the LAN interface doesn't have the
> bridge option.

Can't bridge an interface that has an IP, and the LAN has to have an
IP for various reasons.  You also have to have a WAN and a LAN
interface.

Basically what you're trying to do isn't possible unless you have more
interfaces to throw into the box.  Both the wireless interfaces will
need to be OPT interfaces so you can bridge them.

-Chris